There are various designated areas for disabled supporters at the LNER Community Stadium, both pitchside and to the rear of the LNER Azuma East Stand and West Stand – both accessible via lifts.
All areas of the stadium have access to nearby disabled toilets and catering facilities.
The club produced an inclusive match day guidance document for supporters ahead of a collaboration with The Wilf Ward Family Trust, please click here to read.
The guide will take supporters through numerous questions they may have regarding attending a matchday and aims to answer them, as well as highlighting what we offer at the LNER Community Stadium.
Should you have any specific requirements or need further information, please call us 01904 624447.
Key accessibility features
- Accessible stadium via car and public transport, with parking and bus stop just
a short distance away
- Lift access to all floors of the Azuma East Stand / West Stand
- Full access to hospitality suites
- Dedicated disabled toilets which are fully accessible
- Wheelchair height catering counters
- Free carer match tickets (disabled badge required)
- Volunteers to help assist you across all areas of the LNER Community Stadium