York City FC are delighted to welcome grassroots clubs and community organisations to be ball boys/girls for first team fixtures.
Click here to fill in the booking form and a member of staff will be in touch as soon as possible.
Each fixture is allocated on a first come, first served basis with the following criteria in place:
• All children must be at least 11 years old, with a maximum age of 16 years old
• A minimum of 1 adult e.g. coach, parent etc. must be in accompaniment and take full responsibility for ensuring all children arrive at and leave the stadium safely, signing an in/out register before/after the game.
• 1 adult ticket and parking will be offered free of charge for the person responsible for the group. Any accompanying adult(s) would need to purchase their own match ticket(s) via our ticketing website.
• Children do not need to purchase a match ticket.
• The minimum number of children the club can accept to be ball boys/girls per match is 8.
• The maximum number of children the club can accept to be ball boys/girls per match is 16.
Places are offered on a first come, first served basis. If your club/organisation would like to be ball boys/girls for a York City match, please follow this process:
• Identify which fixture(s) you would like from the first team fixture list.
• Complete the York City FC Ball Boys and Girls Expression of Interest Form to submit your fixture preference(s) and other relevant details.
• The club will then contact you via the e-mail address supplied in the form to confirm your booking with a minimum of 7 days’ notice (as much notice as possible will be given).
If you have any questions or need any support, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you on match day!