FA Cup Matchday Hospitality (vs Wigan)
Want to watch York City FC in style?
Get the full experience and watch The Minstermen play against Wigan in the FA Cup in first-class style! A luxury relaxed bar, padded seats, and pre-game entertainment – it’s a no brainer for anyone looking to add a premium touch to their matchday experience.
THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Access to the stadium via our red-carpet hospitality entrance
- Pitch-facing bar with outstanding panoramic views across the LNER Community Stadium
- A 1-course meal or the flexibility to purchase hot/cold food/snacks quickly at our paid bar
- Unreserved casual tables, chairs and poseur tables
- Centrally located executive padded seats – the best view in the house! (Azuma East Stand)
- Room hosted by Ex-YCFC striker Iain Dunn
- Post-Match MOTM Presentation
- Complimentary Matchday Programme
- Peppered beef, mushroom, bacon and pearl onion pie with a filo topping, herb roasted new potatoes and minted garden peas
- Baked mushroom and blue cheese filo tart with crispy fried potatoes and roasted vine tomatoes (vegetarian option only available via pre-order)
- Tickets are to be collected on arrival, just state your name at the entrance – please leave seating preferences in the notes at checkout.
- Dress code is Smart Casual. Gymwear is not permitted in hospitality, and you may be refused entry. YCFC replica shirts are permitted, and encouraged!
An itinerary will be emailed out to all in our hospitality area in the days prior to the game with all relevant details such as opening times and menu confirmation.
This product is inclusive of VAT. A receipt can be provided upon request.