Matchday Hospitality: LNER Lounge (dining)
£37.50 – £64.50 (inc. VAT)
Want to watch York City in style?
Get the full experience and watch The Minstermen play against other National League teams in first-class style! A luxury relaxed bar, padded seats, and a pre-game entertainment – it’s a no brainer for anyone looking to add a premium touch to their matchday experience.
MATCHDAY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Access to the stadium via our red-carpet hospitality entrance
- Pitch-facing bar with outstanding panoramic views across the LNER Community Stadium
- Delicious two course meal
- Upgrade to centrally located executive padded seats – the best view in the house! (Azuma East Stand)
- Room hosted by Ex-YCFC striker Iain Dunn, with guest speakers at every match
- Post-Match MOTM Presentation and meet available to access in the LNER Lounge
- Complimentary Matchday Programme and Official Teamsheet
- 2 Course Dining
- 3 Course Dining (only for our games vs Ebbsfleet on 23rd December, vs Gateshead on 1st January & vs Woking on 13th March)
- Menu Varies by fixture (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request menu examples)
- Age verification may be required on entry to ensure correct ticket option has been purchased.
- If you have selected ‘No Ticket Required’ as you are a season ticket holder or have already purchased a match ticket from our ticket office, please include your Supporter Number in the notes for our team to verify.
- If you have selected our ‘ST Upgrade’ you will not be allocated a padded seat and will be expected to sit in your standard Season Ticket seat unless you REQUEST otherwise.
- Seating is automatically allocated as a group. If you would like to select particular seats please state this in your notes section of your purchase, (if available) then these can be arranged free of charge – if you have any issues please contact email@example.com
- A child-friendly option can be selected for our younger supporters.
- Dietary requirements – please include any dietary requirements in the notes section of your purchase. Our caterers are able to provide for most dietary needs if given enough notice to prepare – should you have any concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- Dress code is Smart Casual. Gymwear is not permitted in hospitality, and you may be refused entry. YCFC replica shirts are permitted, and encouraged!
An itinerary will be emailed out to all in our hospitality area in the days prior to the game with all relevant details such as opening times and menu confirmation.
This product is inclusive of VAT. A receipt can be provided upon request.